The principal at First Resource Realty has been involved in some of the better ground up, mixed use developments in the country including:
- PARK LANE: an approximate 1M square foot master planned project including 600,000 sf of retail anchored by Whole Foods, Nordstrom Rack, Saks Off Fifth, Bloomingdales Outlet (first in state of Texas), Old Navy, Gordon Biersch and more.
* Participated in the pre-leasing and re-merchandising of the assets retail Tenant mix
- DOWNTOWN DALLAS: prepared an extensive outline and "road map" of current problems and opportunities
* Prepared three Case Studies on similar markets drawing comparisons to size, timing, voids, etc.
* Prepared budget for future leasing and sales projections based on recommended co-tenancy
- KNOX STREET: participated in the Districts interest in developing a strong apparel mix to compliment the already successful home goods
* Identified and ultimately executed leases with Lululemon and Steven Alan